Brighton Pictures

Brighton Pictures

Wednesday 3 December 2008

Production Diary

My production went really well for me because I helped John and Ben with their filming because I was acting in John's experimental and Ben wanted us to go to London Victoria to film there. Also I wanted to only film in Crawley so I targeted to film later in the week.

My first day of filming went okay, I got "laughter" from Ben and John in the college corridor but I also scheduled Ben for a elctric chair scene but it was poor and I decided to do that as my final scene in my production week.

Later on in the week and I got my filming done around Crawley which was in the memorial gardens and outside the mall to get some shots of traffic and a shot of some buildings. Overall on the day I was happy with all the shots I wanted, it was how I planned it.

The next day and it was my final one in which I planned to get Ben to do my scene with my electric chair and when it was done succesfully, I was very pleased my production week was completed and I was also pleased with how it went.

No comments:

Group A Calendar