Brighton Pictures

Brighton Pictures

Tuesday 9 December 2008

Post Production Diary

I started editing on Monday in which successfully uploaded my film then started to put my clips
in order. That was all I did that day as we only had a couple of hours that day.

The next time I was on the Mac, I wanted the clips to be tinkered with, such as my “busy
people” clip. I wanted to emphasise at the time of my video the mid-life crisis and how it gets
busy by multiplying the number of squares as the clip goes on and I did it without any difficulty.
My electric chair scene was okay at the start, it was not how I planned it but I have put some
audio over the top with the person singing then the person screaming when his electrocuted,
this means an example of a death scene and wanted this particular clip in my video to show a bit
of craft in my video.

And on my last day of editing, I just added some finishing touches such as ordering my traffic clip
in the right place and then I simply put blackouts on to emphasise the concept of my video.

No comments:

Group A Calendar